Recommended Case - Mid Tower: NZXT Gamma
, $40-$45($40 on newegg).Pro's
- CHEAP! In a good way, best case for less than $50 IMO. Ive used it in 5 different builds, never been disappointed.
- Roomy for a mid tower, fits most video cards, and most CPU coolers. Extremely large cards such as a 6990 i doubt would fit, as a 6950/6970 barely fits in it.
- Lots of room for optional fans!
- Foam in front acts as a dust filter.
- Rotated HDD cage with easy no-tool install, works fantastically well.Con's
- A little Flimsy, but knowing its thin aluminum and only $39.99, Its no surprise, overall good quality but it wont last forever, or take any serious punishment.
- Only 1 rear exhaust fan stock. While there is places for a ton of optional fans, it only comes with one fan so the need of extra fans in higher performance computers slightly increases total cost.
>< Case: Antec DF-85 >< PSU: Antec CP-850 850w >< MoBo: Asus P6X58D-E ><
>< CPU: i7-930, @ 4.0Ghz >< CPU Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems >< TIM: Artic Silver MTX ><
>< RAM: Mushkin Blackline 6gb DDR3-1600 @ 1914mhz 7-10-7-24 2T ><
>< SSD: Corsair Force F120 120gb >< HDD: 2x Samsung F4 320gb Raid-0 ><
>< GPU: MSI Twin Frozr II GTX570 @ 900/1800/2250 24/7>< Monitor: Asus 24" LCD @ 1920x1080 ><
My gold plated butt-plug business is being sued by Apple. Apparently they have a patent for overpriced crap for a holes.