Mod Men Show

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched this vid about 15 min ago, really looking forward to seeing that case when its done ( /envy @ their shop )

and yeah, paint wont cure properly at a temp below 10º C... so what i do is paint in my carport... and then put w/e i painted in my storage locker which is in a heated room.. doesn't help much if you are trying to do airbrush work tho =(

Painting indoors is a very bad idea unless you have the proper equipment and I'm sure you probably don't. XD

Like, I think it can mess up your lungs, give you tumors and stuff like that.

If l was painting car parts in my basement everyday l would be dead by now.

For the amount that l would be painting im not extremely worried about it. But l do have some venting setup as l do work wood, sanding, varnishing.

Hi everybody!

There will be 3 more episodes, out of 5 total and they're posted every Tuesday.

If we can gain a large audience, we can hopefully field some advertisers to help cover expenses towards producing another series of episodes. All of the expenses in these 5 episodes we're covered by myself and our producer. We started filming in Sept and just about to finalize the last episode. So it's taken roughly 6 months to produce five (est 14 min long) episodes. The response has been very positive in the PC hardware community! I started Mnpctech in 2001. I started out part time as a guy in his garage with minimal tools and resources. As my business grew, I went full time and brought in extra help to meet demand. When demand is slow, we make our own line of billet cases accessories to pay the bills. I'd describe ourselves as "Mom & Pop" shop. The Mod Men show is a result of our YT subscribers asking me over past 4 years to take my videos to the next level.

Supporting Modding in general and other Modders is something I've always carried the torch for. My Blog features other Modders work from around the world, http://www.casemodblog.com

and BIG Thank you to Locutus and OCC for sharing the episodes and spreading the word about Mod Men!!!

Updated the thread with episode 3! Check the main post if you want to learn more!

and BIG Thank you to Locutus and OCC for sharing the episodes and spreading the word about Mod Men!!!

No problem mate! It's good to see that you're still involved with the community despite us being a bunch of whiny little girls. :3

Updated the layout of the first post (changed individual descriptions to LIST mode with bullet points, placed videos closer together for easier viewing.)

Paint my case or mod my mouse/ keyboard? Hard question. That paint job looks awesome.

Start small and work your way up! I suggest you experiment with a spare mouse before you take apart your super-expensive gaming mouses though. XD