650 will be ok ??

mmm i wanna overclock real bad my 1090t and my pair of 6850 but i really dont know if my PSU will handle that well...if some one with the same configuration can give me some point thanks.

I have a 1090T and a HD 5870 2GB, both overclocked to their fullest, and at load (both Furmark and Prime95 running at the same time) hits 518W. That includes ten 120mm fans, a pump, an SSD and four HDD's.

You'll be fine.

ok so i usin prime 95 and im monitoring the temp !!! 68 C !!! with just 1 hour of testing...

Whoa, don't do that! Your thermal limit is 62C. Stop testing if your temps get even close to that high.

Anyways, that's odd that your temps are so high, something is wrong. I never got higher than 53C using a Cooler Master Hyper 212+ overclocked at 4.0GHz... and you're using an H50. I guess it's all the nice warm weather in Puerto Rico.

Whoa, don't do that! Your thermal limit is 62C. Stop testing if your temps get even close to that high.

Anyways, that's odd that your temps are so high, something is wrong. I never got higher than 53C using a Cooler Master Hyper 212+ overclocked at 4.0GHz... and you're using an H50. I guess it's all the nice warm weather in Puerto Rico.

ok thanks for the heads up about my thermal limit, ok so yeah...maybe if i left the house it would have burn it jejeje nice way of learning thanks anyway im also trying to figure out WHY the hell the temp were so high ; _ ;

What kind of thermal past and mounting method did you use by chance?

What I like to do is a larger then a grain of rice dab right in the middle for Flat copper plate coolers. I use just a tad more for heat-pipe coolers.

Tell us what your idle temperatures are? Is cool and Quiet still on? what kind of monitoring software gave you this reading?

Hey El_capitan, don't the tuban chips have a shut down temperature @ 62c? I know when my fan took a crap on my old Phenom II it shut itself down @ 62c.

What kind of thermal past and mounting method did you use by chance?

What I like to do is a larger then a grain of rice dab right in the middle for Flat copper plate coolers. I use just a tad more for heat-pipe coolers.

Tell us what your idle temperatures are? Is cool and Quiet still on? what kind of monitoring software gave you this reading?

Hey El_capitan, don't the tuban chips have a shut down temperature @ 62c? I know when my fan took a crap on my old Phenom II it shut itself down @ 62c.

The termal was the deafault that came with the H50, cool and quiet is disable and i was using HWmonitor for the reading, right now it stand CPU @ 3.9 with the temps at 42 C

I'm not sure. I never got close to 62C. Highest I got them temp-wise was 53C with the Hyper 212+.

I'm not sure. I never got close to 62C. Highest I got them temp-wise was 53C with the Hyper 212+.

ok i try some settings from one of your post to overclock the 1090t and right now i got it @ 4 ghz and gonna test the temps

so i keep getting this high temps ; _ ; right now im losing faith in the H50 >.>

i dont got the push and pull but i read that it should be ok with just the default, its true i follow the sugestion of corsair of putting the fan to push air trough the radiator and not from it, im thinking of chagegin that. also is there a program where i can manually control the RPM of the H50 ?? or at least to know its working