Newly wire managed antec 900

Spent all afternoon working on this, even though I'm completely taking it apart in like 4 days to swap it with my 3d aurora 570.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Looks good mate! :thumbsup:

Does that case have a hole at the bottom for the PSU....I just wouldn't be able to stand looking at the PSU upside down :teehee:

But it's only there for a short time so you can probably handle it.

That psu has always been upside down, it seems to have been made to be mounted at the top of a case, and the way the antec 900 is made, that was the only way I could put it. My antec truepower quattro 1000 watt psu has an 80mm fan, so I'll be able to mount it however I want.

read his sig... temp stock cooling... mean's he's a temp pretender. ;)

I like the Antec 900, just wish there were air vents at the bottom for a bottom mounted PSU to be allowed to intake from the bottom. Your cable management looks good, I also don't like that for the Antec 900, no place to hide a lot of cables.

is that a stock heatsink I spy in there............ thats not right!

It's nearly stock, I got it real cheap from ajmatson when he sold me a bunch of stuff. It gets the job done when the main cooler goes down the crapper. :teehee:

overclocking pretender

Click my cpu clock on rig 2 in my sig, you'll see proof of the 4 ghz on that chip and motherboard.

I like the Antec 900, just wish there were air vents at the bottom for a bottom mounted PSU to be allowed to intake from the bottom. Your cable management looks good, I also don't like that for the Antec 900, no place to hide a lot of cables.

True, but the case has a lot of potential for mods to hide the cables. Look at some pics on google of what people have done with it, some of the mods are crazy nice.