What case should I use?

I am building my first computer and the first thing that I want to find is the case that I could like to use. I have seen many different cases that have features that I like, but I don't know which I want so I thought I would get an opinion on what case you guys recommend based on the features that I would like to see. First of all I want to make this computer a air cooled computer. Just a few things I would like to see as in features is a front locking compartment, USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports in the front/top built into the tower, a door on the front that covers up the 5.25" bays, at least 5.25" bays, and at least 5-7 3.25/2.25" slots. The case must be a full tower, black, and made out of a metal substance. A window would be nice but not necessary. A nice cable management system would be nice too. If you know a case that might support all of that stuff would be nice but most of it would work too. Thank you for anything you can help me with, I appreciate all of it.

I am building my first computer and the first thing that I want to find is the case that I could like to use. I have seen many different cases that have features that I like, but I don't know which I want so I thought I would get an opinion on what case you guys recommend based on the features that I would like to see. First of all I want to make this computer a air cooled computer. Just a few things I would like to see as in features is a front locking compartment, USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports in the front/top built into the tower, a door on the front that covers up the 5.25" bays, at least 5.25" bays, and at least 5-7 3.25/2.25" slots. The case must be a full tower, black, and made out of a metal substance. A window would be nice but not necessary. A nice cable management system would be nice too. If you know a case that might support all of that stuff would be nice but most of it would work too. Thank you for anything you can help me with, I appreciate all of it.

I'm guessing your thinking of buying the PSU separately?

EDIT: What's your budget for the case? And....how many 5.25" slots?

Edited by Alexandre

Looking through newegg (you live in America?) I would say go for this Cooler Master HAF-X case. Got all you want apart from some parts being made from plastic and having no front door.

Still an awesome case for $200.

What you think?

+1 on the HAF. Some people dont like the looks but I do. Good airflow, cable management. Mine works well..

If money was not an issue I would look hard at the Corsair 800D. has a more refined look.

Looking through newegg (you live in America?) I would say go for this Cooler Master HAF-X case. Got all you want apart from some parts being made from plastic and having no front door.

Still an awesome case for $200.

What you think?

Yea, looks good thanks. Still going to look just incase I find something else, but thanks so far thats the best case I have seen.

CoolerMaster Cosmos that AddictedGamer mentioned

SilverStone Kublai is probably the case TheHippi is referring to, personally, I've always been a fan of the Silverstone Raven RV01, beautiful case with a very unique 90 degree motherboard orientation, if I had to get a new case to replace my 1200, it would be that or a DF-85.

Edited by DexRain

Bro i bought myself an Azza Hurrican 2000 !!! This case is AMAZING!!!! Here is the link http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811517010

The case has 4x 230mm fans (2x w/ Blue LED), 3x 120mm fans (2x w/ Blue LED) and a 80mm slim fan for the CPU and th case is very silent. The only feature you want that does not exist with that case is the front panel for the 5.25" drive bays.