Cutting Top Radiator?

Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience making custom cutouts for radiators? I need some tips for my beloved storm scout. Im looking to watercool my 955 and 6950 so I can get a more stable system. Since I planning on xfire in the future I want to cut a 120.3 radiator hole in the top of my case to allow for plenty of heat dissipation. to my knowledge, not many have attempted to custom watercool this midtower case, but since it is still relatively new, I am not ready to part with it, plus i dont really want anything bigger than a mid tower. Also, the handle is totally helpful when I have to move it from my dorm to my house quite often. I am willing to take apart this bad boy and do whatever it takes. I have plenty of power tools availiable but if anyone has any experience in this area and could save me some trouble it would be greatly appreciated! I know it will be a tight fit, but the Koolance HX-CU1020V should fit into the top with any luck. It should be just wide enough to fit within the handle (which i want to keep of course!). Thanks in advance for helping a noob out :thumbsup: