OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

Sorry guys I forgot about the username section. Nemo reminded me this morning.

For those of you that sent in your info already just send another info with your username only, make sure its from the same email account.

I have updated step one so there should be no confusion now.

As for the drawing yes its random there is no bonus points or anything for certain answers or on how long your write ups are.

Awesome contest, I'm definitely excited for my first OCC christmas! By the way, bosco, I think that mobo model number should be -UD2H, not -US2H. I did a search for the s one, and found nothing. I'm thinking a typo? as the S and D are right next to eachother. Just checking.

Awesome contest, I'm definitely excited for my first OCC christmas! By the way, bosco, I think that mobo model number should be -UD2H, not -US2H. I did a search for the s one, and found nothing. I'm thinking a typo? as the S and D are right next to eachother. Just checking.

Thanks for pointing it out you were correct all fixed :)

Bosco, I got a question about the fans.

Would the winner of a fan(s) get one or multiple?

It seems silly to get just one fan...though I'm sure it would broaden the number of people who win...and I'm sure getting just one fan would nice anyways.

Just wondering. :3

Outstanding list of prizes again this year OCC. Just sent my entry in and will be crossing my fingers and toes :rolleyes:

Any more info on that Aten KVM-P Switch?

Edited by slugbug

Bosco, I got a question about the fans.

Would the winner of a fan(s) get one or multiple?

It seems silly to get just one fan...though I'm sure it would broaden the number of people who win...and I'm sure getting just one fan would nice anyways.

Just wondering. :3

I have not decided on how I will do it. It might be two fans or a CPU cooler and a fan something like that.... I will let you guys know on the 24th on what the break down will be.

Didn't we just do a Christmas contest? I am still trying to wrap my head around how it's December all ready...

About to send in my entry. I never saw what you wanted us to put in the "SUBJECT" line, so I am just putting "OCC Christmas Contest 2010 entry" Thanks again OCC for another amazing opportunity.

Any more info on that Aten KVM-P Switch?

I think this is it http://www.aten-usa.com/?product&cat=787&Item=CS1642

ccokeman will have to confirm since he is holding it.

About to send in my entry. I never saw what you wanted us to put in the "SUBJECT" line, so I am just putting "OCC Christmas Contest 2010 entry" Thanks again OCC for another amazing opportunity.

Ok thats fine thank you.