PowerColor HD5770 Graphics Cards in CrossFireX Setup Tested

Nemo

single slot cooling doesnt perform too badly. temps suggest that overclockers should get the standard 2 slot 5770 and that these single slot cards are designed for people with small cases / htpcs.

side note: i found the new graphs hard to follow because the cards being tested would go from being purple and green on one graph to yellow and orange on the next. i know the graphs are in performance order but i just found it harder to follow than the graphs in past reviews.

side note: i found the new graphs hard to follow because the cards being tested would go from being purple and green on one graph to yellow and orange on the next. i know the graphs are in performance order but i just found it harder to follow than the graphs in past reviews.

Ya we are trying different things with them right now. Flash is a pain in the a** to get to work properly but I am seeing if we can have the colors the same throughout the review.

Ya we are trying different things with them right now. Flash is a pain in the a** to get to work properly but I am seeing if we can have the colors the same throughout the review.

I wish the graphs weren't Flash at all to be honest. They don't show up properly on my work machine (Chrome on Fedora 12, get a "you need flash player" error instead of the graphs) even with the newest version of Flash.

I assume the motivation for Flash versus static graphs was that they are easier to generate and change? :cheers:

I know that feeling.

Me at first thought: "Hey, if we do this it'll make things easier!"

Me after setting it up: "Oh goddammit, why isn't this working" *spends hours and hours screwing with it*

Me after realizing I just wasted a lot of time: "Crap. Let's just do it the old way."

:lol: