Mionix Naos 3200 Gaming Mouse Tested

Nemo

• 3 months later...

I picked one of these up and I love it except for one fatal flaw. The 3.5mm lift-off distance. This is NOT a feature of a gaming mouse. A gaming mouse should stop tracking within 1mm of lift-off, otherwise you get unintended and disruptive movement (your character moves in the opposite direction you're preparing to go).

I'm going to have to add teflon feet to the mouse until the added height takes care of this significant problem. The 5000 has adjustable lift-off distance by the way... I completely understand why.

By the way, this is by far the most comfortable mouse I've ever had the pleasure of using. I had an mx518 for years and tried a friend's deathadder, neither come close.

Edited by hierovision

Nice review gotdamojo!

As the others above said the mouse does resemble (sorta) the Logitech Gaming series mice (the logitech mice are not as wide).

It does look like my Logitech G7 Mouse.

If I used my PC more I would consider replacing with this mouse because my G7 Battery dies pretty quick under a lot of use.

Follow up: I used my massive brain to google how to reduce the lift-off distance, read an article about scotch tape, applied it, and now my lift-off distance is as low as can be. It's perfect. My gaming performance has skyrocketed.