Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Full-Tower Chassis Examined

Nemo

Looks very nice, would this be a good replacement for my HAF 932?

Well if you think it looks nicer than the HAF X I guess it would be. Honestly once you get to this level of Case it turns from cooling to personal preference. I wouldn't switch it out unless you are unhappy with your HAF 932, which has been one of the highest rated cases for a while now.

I'm actually looking at getting this case soon, so glad to see a good review for it.

How would you rate the included fans for air flow? All the cases I've gotten in the past that had fans, usually had crappy fans that didnt move much air at all. Would you recommend upgrading them to faster fans that move more air or are they good enough to keep?

Well if you think it looks nicer than the HAF X I guess it would be. Honestly once you get to this level of Case it turns from cooling to personal preference. I wouldn't switch it out unless you are unhappy with your HAF 932, which has been one of the highest rated cases for a while now.

I am not unhappy with my 932, it is just kind of old and I like the look of the DF-85

Personally, I think the HAF-X looks terrible. :(

Thanks for the comments guys.

Slayer - as far as the airflow goes, they definitely move a LOT of air. I can turn the fans on full and I can put my hand just about anywhere in front, on top of, or behind the case and feel the airflow around it.