Desk Mounted Gaming PC

I did not read through all the replys but I really like the setup!

It's clean, it's slick, it's pretty dang sexy!

Only thing that would bother me about it is the dust build up. (like I said I did not read through the posts, so I don't know if someone mentioned this or anything already.)

The screws you used to mount the plexi-glass to the front are they easily removable? You might end up having to remove it to clean the case once a month to keep it sexy looking lol! thumbsup3.gif

Nice job though! It's really nice! I would be proud to have it! Only thing I would change on it (if it was mine) I would find a way to add a second or third monitor. I know my next setup is going to have at least 2 monitors hooked to it!

I would say that that is the nicest computer that is not in an an actual case as most of us think of it. I was thinking about doing something like that myself but I don't have a nice enough desk to do it in. Thank you for posting that.

Thanks so much

I would say that that is the nicest computer that is not in an an actual case as most of us think of it. I was thinking about doing something like that myself but I don't have a nice enough desk to do it in. Thank you for posting that.

Thank you