ShockWave SU-201 Speakers Reviewed

Nemo

Need to get Bosco to get a hold of Altec Lansing. I want you guys to do a review on those new 2.1 speakers they came out with (Octane 7). My Altec Lansing speakers are from 1997.

I would like to get a new better version of the 2.1's since mine are now starting to crap out on me.

Nice Review Propane!

Speakers have gotta have a High / Mid then a Sub. Even if the sub is only a 5" woofer..

I agree with your rating on those speakers just by looking at them. I do understand some company's can produce a small/neat looking speaker shell and the music will sound fantastic but those are the speakers that are going to cost you some mucho grande.. (I don't know Spanish, and I don't know what I just said if I said anything at all.)

Sorry, I am going on 32hrs of no sleep right now. I just got out of work. I feel really looopy and wired. I will try my best not to flood the board with random nonsense-ical posts..

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of speaker reviews (no, pun not intended but i don't feel like using my backspace key right now)

I was poking around on Newegg and saw these funky speakers,.. I can't imagine Logisys creating good speakers but the comments seem to be consistent in praising the sound quality. Which makes me wonder if for most people - loud = good?

Which got me to think, any chance OCC could do more Speaker reviews? As the reviewer in this article said, it is very subjective and probably not fair but i do believe we have audiophiles on staff here and I'd trust their opinion than some gramp listening to his cards shuffle in Free Cell and Solitaire.

EDIT:

I hear some sound studios use these - not sure i'm crazy about the design... but if they work...

Harman Kardon SoundSticks II 2.1