kids these days (this is actually kinduv terrible)

i heard some guy talking about this from another website i visit so i googled this

can you imagine such a terrible thing

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0416/boy-kills...-computer-game/

i mean my mum thinks i play too much, but if this happened to me i'd just QQ 'til i decided to draw, or do something in my life that doesn't lead to nothing

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could he do that............

+1. i'm really speachless. i hate my father for lots of reasons. many of which are far greater than something like "being banned from computer use". yet i still dont pound his head in. this kid has serious underlying issues.

i expect this will get picked up by some news outlet and get sensationalised into "violent video-games desensitise kid into killing own father". wouldn't be surprised if the defence argues the russian equivalent of the insanity defence.

edit: baronofcheese can you please edit your signature to something more appropriate in size? forum rules say images cannot be bigger than 500x100 pixels.

Edited by bilcliff

There is obviously something wrong with this kid, like mentally. His parents probably were not good parents. I get angry at my parents, but I would never in my life hit them. You have to think of everything they do for you.

This kid should just be sent to Antarctica with only his boxers and live there for the rest of his life <_<

After the killing, the boy's frightened mother gave him the keyboard back and the boy played computer games for several more hours until he fell asleep, the spokeswoman said.

lol, he kept playing afterwards?! :lol:

yeah it's a shame someone got killed, but man, what a trooper lol