Microcool Banchetto 101 Case Reviewed

Nemo

Nice review, I have the 101 and totally love it, by far its bigest letdown is that stupid 92mm fan bracket. Broke one corner first time attached a fan to it by overtightening the screw. My 101 is now a 24/7 pc I like it that much, although it must be quite hot this time of year where you are as my p2 965 doesnt get anywhere near those temps with a zalman 10x extreme.

Thanks! It is actually just that the particular 955 that was shipped to me runs excessively hot. I was going to RMA it, but I just didn't have the time and now I am stuck with it. :(

Nice case for our members with deep pockets, but I'd go for either one of the two other cases it was compared to in the review, they run a bit cooler.

Nice case for our members with deep pockets, but I'd go for either one of the two other cases it was compared to in the review, they run a bit cooler.

Cooling wasn't really an issue with the 890GX chipset, but once I got my X58 board on the 101, my NB cooked. Idle was around 78

I don't care about fancy when benching, its all about the results. Check out my first "bench station." Magazines and as many fans as I could find. :lol:

l33t%20p1mp1230349901pc-bench-small-jpg.jpg

Nice! Did you finish the Sudoku book before you used it :lol:

Hardnrg has you beat though with this setup!

10sg50l.jpg