ATI TV Wonder HD 750 from Diamond Tested

Nemo

You can use AMD Live to connect to the PC that has the TV 750U installed and use that connection to watch TV from a Laptop, or HTPC via the internet. I Hope that answers your question.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello. I liked your review and have this TV tuner but have yet to figure out how to record cable tv with it. I have tried plugging every cable into every place possible with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have managed to get it to see a vcr or camcorder or record live tv using the rabbit ears but that is all. Thanks in advance.

Hello. New user here. I replied to another post but it may not be the correct one. Your review was great but I am having problems figuring out how to record cable tv with this card. I have the dongle with the s-video and RCA inputs. I have managed to record from a vcr and camcorder as well as live TV using the rabbit ears but for the life of me I can't get it to see any signal when hooked up to a cable box. I have plugged every cable in every configuration I can think of but still no luck getting signal or getting the computer to recognize the cab;e box as a valid input device. Any help wopuld be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to use it as a DVR with a 1TB external hard drive. I have a Toshiba Satellite with I5 processor and 4GB ram running Windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Spauley

[email protected]