Intel Core i5 661 Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a cool little chip, I still wish Intel would release some kind of a counter to AMD's Overdrive, wouldn't that have allowed for some voltage tweaking??

I'm trying to wrap my head around it also being a GPU though. Cool review Sir Cola

Looks like a cool little chip, I still wish Intel would release some kind of a counter to AMD's Overdrive, wouldn't that have allowed for some voltage tweaking??

I'm trying to wrap my head around it also being a GPU though. Cool review Sir Cola

They already do have something in the form of the Intel Desktop control center. But you have to look at this board as one that is not meant to be used for overclocking but as a reliable platform for the masses that dont tweak things. I do have the chip installed in a board from ASUS right now and it does have the ability to do all the tweaks we love to make so wait to see what it really can do and hold judgement on the chips overclocking cred until that one is released. It looks as though this board even can do something with the GPU clock speeds as well......

Thanks