Game Performance - Darkest of Days

Nemo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 1920x1080 and high settings (low Physx) I have to turn off antialiasing completely to be able to play smoothy. :(

It's pretty sad when a glorified 8800GT can outperform a 4870X2 in a recent game. :lol:

I certainly hope so. The game looks like crap on my rig now. :lol:

I'm tempted to buy my brother's old 8800GTX (I still can't believe he spent $600 on that card) to throw into my HTPC to be able to play it smoothly. :P

A 4890 performing like a GTS 250 is also part of the problem. :P

If they fix that and make it scale even a little bit with Crossfire I'll be in business. :)

Frank and I were talking about the differences between ATI and Nvidia well playing DOD and Batman. The differences is staggering and frankly I feel so bad for ATI owners that are playing Batman there is so many little things that are missing because of Physx :(

My plan in the near future is to get a 5870 (assuming they are as nice as the leaked numbers indicate) and use an 8800GT or something for PhysX. To be perfectly frank I'm absolutely tired of not being able to play games properly because of Crossfire. <_<

My plan in the near future is to get a 5870 (assuming they are as nice as the leaked numbers indicate) and use an 8800GT or something for PhysX. To be perfectly frank I'm absolutely tired of not being able to play games properly because of Crossfire. <_>

I hear you thats why my cards went into the server :lol:

My plan in the near future is to get a 5870 (assuming they are as nice as the leaked numbers indicate) and use an 8800GT or something for PhysX. To be perfectly frank I'm absolutely tired of not being able to play games properly because of Crossfire. <_<

cross fire sucks ..:P :P

at least for now ......:P :P