Xigmatek's Thor's Hammer gets hammered into the OCC testbed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice review Compxpert!

smileythumbsup.gif

I can't believe that the Thermalright is still one of the best coolers after just about 3 years now, I know they've revised the 120 a bit her and there but it still consistently places in the top 5 aircoolers most of the time.

Nice review Compxpert!

smileythumbsup.gif

I can't believe that the Thermalright is still one of the best coolers after just about 3 years now, I know they've revised the 120 a bit her and there but it still consistently places in the top 5 aircoolers most of the time.

:withstupid: I've been using the TRUE (with one fan) for nearly 2 yrs now.

I <3 my True Black edition. I was really impressed with Thor's Hammer I gotta say but its also much much larger than the true. The fact that it works passively and does it pretty well I might add makes it a great heatsink.

Yeah I think the biggest point of interest here is the passive cooling ability. Those looking for silent PCs may still be able to manage a bit of an OC with this thing :)

I <3 my True Black edition. I was really impressed with Thor's Hammer I gotta say but its also much much larger than the true. The fact that it works passively and does it pretty well I might add makes it a great heatsink.

It's BIGGER than a TRUE? :blink: How???? Where's the comparison shot?

It seems good but I will stick with my s1283 and be happy. My only problem is that right now my e6750 is idling in the mid to high 40c's. A lot of that has to do with the ambient in the room though. I don't any heatsink would get my any lower.