EIZO FlexScan T68 Monitor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ajmatson

That is a pretty sweet mod. It makes me feel all warm having mods on OCC :)

Pretty cool. For your next project you should work on putting an lcd in front of all that for an all in one.

Also, with all that other ridiculously high end equipment in there, how come you only put an hd 4550 in it?

Pretty cool. For your next project you should work on putting an lcd in front of all that for an all in one.

Also, with all that other ridiculously high end equipment in there, how come you only put an hd 4550 in it?

I was wondering the same thing :P

Nice mod!

PS: Did you drop the Creative card? In the original pictures of the mobo out of the case its there, but then in the final pictures it appears to be gone.

Was it not good?

I was wondering the same thing :P

Nice mod!

PS: Did you drop the Creative card? In the original pictures of the mobo out of the case its there, but then in the final pictures it appears to be gone.

Was it not good?

There was no more money right now, so I thought that I could upgrade the graphics card later.

The Creative sound card is longer than the original ASUS sound card so it could not be installed into the first 1xPCIe SLOT, since it conflicts with the motherboards passive chipset head sink.

But the Creative sound card could be installed into the second 1xPCIe SLOT, but then there was a conflict with the passive head sink from the SAPPHIRE HD 4550 graphics card.

When I upgrade the graphics card the Creative sound card could be installed into the second 1xPCIe SLOT.

There was also a conflict with the motherboards passive chipset head sink and the passive head sink from the SAPPHIRE HD 4550 graphics card. The SAPPHIRE HD 4550 graphics card cannot be installed into the first 16xPCIe SLOT.

It seems like that the passive head sink from the SAPPHIRE HD 4550 graphics card is too big on the back site of the graphics card. Maybe I will do some modding work with this head sink. :D

This is a very impressive case mod, though when when you started I was hoping you were going to use an flat LCD instead of the acrylic up front but I can understand why that would be significantly hard and more expensive. If you could get everything in their with an LCD It would be a very compact pc for home.

Also I give you props for putting such high end equipment in a monitor case, dare to be different eh?