You got your peanutbutter on my cpu! You got your cpu in my peanut

Peanut Butter

Generally a bad conductor of heat, but smells awesome when CPU is at load. Works worse than nothing.

Fanbloodytastic, one of the best posts I have seen on a forum for ages - I'm still laughing . . . .

post-32552-1242000201.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pizza sauce...?

ranch dressing...?

Cheeze wiz.....(already mentioned it...)

shaving cream.....the stuff in a can....

KY-Jelly...the kind that gets cool for guys...;)

Creamed Corn....next best thing to poop....

Bar soap.....I mean sopmeone still uses these right...or you can use body wash as most of us humans do...lol

chewed bubble gum....hey if your going to use it might as well get the first bit of flavor out so it isnt a total waste of the gum....

Bee's wax...you know the stuff they use for toilet rings....

I am sure there are more but those are my 2 minute thoughts on round number 2

if money is an issue I would almost be willing to paypal you $5.00 just for the pics of the round 2 test...funny stuff right there...

Money isn't the issue thanks allot for the almost offer too, time is the issue, I like the suggestions, I will try to do as many as I can.

Peanut Butter

Fanbloodytastic, one of the best posts I have seen on a forum for ages - I'm still laughing . . . .

post-32552-1242000201.gif

Thanks for the comment, its nice to be recognized, glad I could give you a laugh.

I didn't expect much when I saw the reference, but this turned out to be one of the funnier things I've read in a while. Just the idea of using these things is funny, but you actually tried it. To top it off, the review was actually pretty professional. Nice work!

the Die=electric grease he first used is real TIM....just the automotive version but still TIM

it's used on ignition modules to remove heat to the heatsink/distributor