Anyone Here Shoot?

PaiN

I luv target and action shooting. I luv the fact that in this country we have the freedom and right to own guns.(I don't want to get all political here, so we'll just keep it lite)

I don't have a huge collection, but enough to satisfy whatever shooting mood I'm in atm.

Here's some pics:

DSC01300-1.jpg

My baby...Stag Model3 AR15 .223 w/(not pictured) EOTech 512 holo

DSC01394.jpg

CZ 527 Carbine 7.62x39

DSC00773-1.jpg

Ruger 10/22 Target w/Bushnell Trophy red dot

DSC01076.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P9 9mm

DSC00983.jpg

Taurus Model 66 .357mag

DSC00755.jpg

Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm "carry rig"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to shoot, but don't exactly have the time... or the $$ to do so right now. Also doesn't help any that my rifle is sitting in the closet of a family member that I have no interaction with these days.

Only thing I have right now is a .40 Glock, but unknown to me I let my CCP expire. :'(

Thats a nice collection you have there. I have a few family members that have that Taurus 66 .357 and they love them. How do you like yours? I wouldn't mind having one.

I myself have a Russian Makarov 9mm, a Winchester Model 62a pump .22 rifle, and a Remington 870 12ga.

For most people it's because it looks cool. Kind of funny when people use a home defense, because our M16s are designed to wound, not kill :P. I would much rather something shorter and with much more stopping power than an AR5 when it comes to that. But for fun and target shooting, I would love an AR-15.

I don't shoot nearly as much as I used to (I used to shoot all the time with my father), I've got a shooting range about 1/4 mile from my house though.

This summer I plan on kicking it up a notch and getting back into the groove however...

IRL I'd show you guys (at least the ones I thought I could trust) the family collection, however posting pictures online wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in todays day and age...

Single pic shots maybe but vault shots might not be a good idea.

Any of you guys shoot 22 target pistols?

One of the nicest guns I've shot is a 22 High Standard Supermatic Trophy with 8" barrel.

noice