Vibration Makes Me _ _ _ _ _!!!!

abid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL members, moderators, administrators, staff, and guests.

Thread reported with the following message:

I can understand bodily application of peanut butter, but when several members spend the entire thread trying to convince the guy to use peanut butter on his hardware, that's awfully low and does a terrible job representing OCC. The OP is obviously new to computers, and probably would have been naive enough to try something as radical as peanut butter, even when it's presented in a semi-outrageous manner. Humiliating a guy on an internet forum by convincing him to put peanut butter on his face is one thing, but when someone's about to risk hardware, that's something I'd expect to see in middle school. This thread should be locked.

Grow up, all of you. Say OP did try it, just for kicks, and fried his hardware. One, we lose a member, and any potential members ("Hey man, where'd you learn to do that to your computer?" "The guys at this awesome and wonderfully epic internet forum called 'OverclockersClub' helped me!") from him. Two, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to another forum for advice and told them about what happened here. When STAFF MEMBERS are involved in convincing someone to damage their hardware as well, it reflects extremely negatively upon this site.

Now, I'm going to go smoke to end this nic fit.

quit being d1ck$. Op there is no reason on "insert significant higher power here" earth that you would put peanut butter anywhere near your components. thats just fawkin stupid. there being chodes and giving OCC a bad name. its dumb crap like this that shys ppl away from OCing. this forum is about HELPING ppl. if you cant do that than maybe you guys shouldnt f_cking be here. mods please do somehting about this