How Big Of A Dragonballz Fan Were You?

Queenz

Dragonball Z  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Dragonball Z?

• Yes I watched it cause nothing else was on
    • No the show was boring
    • One of the best anime series of all time
    • I was a fan of GT more than Z
    • I was too old to be watching cartoons back when it aired
    • I never missed one episode cause I absolutely loved it!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not like these clips then you wont like the show. Most of the time the show is better in japanese but its hard to find those videos on youtube.

Goku's Kamehameha vs. Vegeta's Galic Gun

Death of Cell

Vegeta vs Android 19 (Remastered)

Trunks kills freeza (Japanese Audio with subtitles)

Trunks kills the Androids

Edited by Desktop-pro

i used to like Z when i was younger, but it lost most of it's appeal after i started watching better anime.

for the record, it's still better than naruto, the live action dragonball movie is destined to suck majorly, and cowboy bebop is the best anime series of all time.

I really hated it because of its animation style. Years later I find out that was anime... I still think its lame.

wow... compared to the vast majority of western animation, anime is far more detailed. most kids cartoons today are lazily derived from that style.

Edited by psycho_terror

i used to like Z when i was younger, but it lost most of it's appeal after i started watching better anime.

for the record, it's still better than naruto, the live action dragonball movie is destined to suck majorly, and cowboy bebop is the best anime series of all time.

wow... compared to the vast majority of western animation, anime is far more detailed. most kids cartoons today are lazily derived from that style.

Protip: Read origins of Anime...

Protip: Read origins of Anime...

why don't you just say whatever you're trying to say? giving "protips" that mean nothing is almost as annoying as saying "google it".

if you're insinuating that anime was inspired by western animation, then you'd be right, but it's a clearly different style and the two developed independently of each other over a long period of time. my point is that in my opinion, the quality of anime has surpassed western animation, and in recent years that has caused western animators to emulate that style (badly i might add).

i thought i could get my point across without having to type all that but obviously by not spelling it out i was asking to have my intelligence insulted by a five word response.

From watching those posted clips it all seems like its made up of still pictures of a characters mouth moving up side and down, the character standing there jittering at 15 fps or the same old scene recycled over and over again. You never saw crap like that even with cartoons out of the 30s.