Sold Intell Cpu's For Sale, E8400 E0, X3360 C1, Q9550 E0

SpeedEuphoria

Update The 2 quads are SOLD and I have the E8400 up and running so at this point everything is sold.

Hey I have 3 New Intel CPU's for sale, all never opened and all 45nm. I am keeping 1 so which ever 2 sell 1st then I'll keep the last one. Shipping + INS is included to the US.

E8400 EO

SLB9J E0 stepping Retail box never opened. Batch number is Q832A158. These are doing over 4Ghz easy. Intel Specs

$150 shipped OBO, PM me w/ offers

CarSale005.jpg

CarSale003.jpg

Q9550 E0

OEM not retail box SLB8V E0 stepping, this should do 4+Ghz if you have a good board and cooling. Intel Specs

$270 shipped OBO, PM me w/ offers

X3360

SLAWZ C1 stepping Retail box never opened. Batch number is L811A930, "Pack Date: 10/02/08" box says 1.25V MAX. This should do ~4Ghz max? If you dont know this is a quad basically the same as Q9550 but made for servers it will work on 775 boards that support 45nm quads. Intel Specs

$270 shipped OBO PM me w/ offers

CarSale006.jpg

CarSale007.jpg

Retail Box CPU's come with heatsink and fan from Intel and 3yr warranty.

OEM has no heatsink or fan and less warranty.

I'm open to any and all offers. No guarantees on how high they will OC, search around if your curious.

For feedback, speedeuphoria on ebay and other forums mainly car forums. If you google it you'll see most all of it is me on different forums

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

Added pics from my crappy camera that lacks macro mode among other things, lol.

Speak of the devil. Just got the validation email after sending you a myspace message! lol. Thanks for the info. Do you accept non CC paypal?