The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

• 2 weeks later...

Went a little crazy today. I picked up a Ducky Shine 4 keyboard, and a Dell UP2516D monitor.

This is my first monitor over 1920x1200 (2560x1440), so I'm super excited! They keyboard and the monitor combined will make it to where my MacBook Pro is now something I can plug in, get some real work done with, and then unplug and keep going on the go. (I already have a mouse, laptop will be set aside on my desk.)

fLJ46pB.jpg

71FZa2n6lXL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by onions

Guest onions

Needed a keyboard for home as well, but I have a small desk, so I did a thing...

For you keyboard aficionados, that's a Vortex Pok3r with Cherry MX Blues with an AZERTY keyset. I kept the QWERTY layout for the letters instead of switching it over to AZERTY because the keycap heights would be mismatched otherwise.

SsWWlha.jpg

Tires at 43,000 miles !

Reminds me that my wife's car needs tires soonish, though she will be in the neighborhood of 70k miles on the original tires so better than us (my car's 25% through the third set at 68k miles)

As for toys expect the Shield Tablet X1 to be announced at CES because I just bought the "old" K1 last week.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey been away for a long time, but wanted to show my newest addition to my newish rig ( updated last year) a Radeon 390X and it replaces a GTX 760. But man its a big card!

Have started folding again for a while, its sitting happily at 63 degrees, but it has noticably warmed my office!

post-64531-0-13666400-1454521699_thumb.jpg

This showed up a few weeks ago. It's already had a few broken parts replaced or upgraded. The first track trip last weekend broke a few more. 

20160114_134547_zpsvw6cdpir.jpg

Sounds like real trips to the track, only cheaper. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

This showed up a few weeks ago. It's already had a few broken parts replaced or upgraded. The first track trip last weekend broke a few more. 

20160114_134547_zpsvw6cdpir.jpg

This just got dropped off by UPS last week.

20160215_155041_zpszprprfep.jpg

Got her broke in and was working on the tuning then I ran into a water shut off valve that was sticking out of the ground about 3 inches.

20160229_000930_zpswalxogd0.jpg

20160229_000952_zpsshcclysh.jpg

20160229_001057_zps8wo1qve9.jpg

20160229_001148_zpsufo6rrbj.jpg

Total cost to fix $22.59

For sure going to pick up an RPM front bumper.

I also have a Traxxas 2wd Stampede XL-5 with a 3800kv Castle Sidewinder, and RPM front bumper.

A Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL with RPM Arms, GPM Knuckles and turnbuckles, long travel rockers, Proline Dirt Hawgs and the VW Baja Bug Body.

An Ecx 1/10 Ruckus

And a little pos Ecx 1/18 Ruckus < stay far away from this one.

Menards had a little pricing issue yesterday and picked this up for a steal NewAge Performance Plus Series Blue 12-Piece Cabinet Set.  After tax and free shipping paid $267 Normal retail is $2499.99   They have since fixed the pricing as of 5Am EST

As of right now they have only charged me for the $267 and it seems to be passing thought there order system, they haven't called or emailed me yet to tell me the price was wrong.

Edited by olokul