The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

3 X 1.5 Terabyte HD's, 1 X 28" LCD, 2 X 24" LCD's, 3 9600GSO's, 2 X E8400's and 10 X 4gig sets of OCZ Memory.

Games for PC: COD 5, Fall Out 3, Dead Space, Left For Dead, and Crysis Warhead.

I think thats about it for now :lol:

Judging by your production, I think those GSO's might have made it into some folding rigs, no? ;)

Judging by your production, I think those GSO's might have made it into some folding rigs, no? ;)

lol no not yet they should be arriving on tuesday and they will be replacing the 8600GT's.

Erm...

my DT770pros are pretty new, Also the Bamboo Fun + Deathadder

most recent aquisition is an Arduino Duemilanove :)

I was actually thinking about those vs the DT880 vs the DT990. That or the K701s. I bought this Thursday because I dont really care to build it.

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/index.php/min...-amplifier.html

Its probably not going to be worth $180 for my AD700s but when I settle on some cans to upgrade to, I think it will be worth it.

I was actually thinking about those vs the DT880 vs the DT990. That or the K701s. I bought this Thursday because I dont really care to build it.

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/index.php/min...-amplifier.html

Its probably not going to be worth $180 for my AD700s but when I settle on some cans to upgrade to, I think it will be worth it.

I picked the 770s because of the closed back... if you're just listening to music/gaming, I'd suggest getting the open ones.

A few months worth of Medical bills, Dead Space, FC2, Hardwood floors, New Sliding glass door, Tires for the Truck (Off road 20's), Brakes for the truck, Speaker Wire for the surround sound , I think that covers it all for the time being. Not much in the PC goodies department

Most recent was a Logitec mini Dinovo remote for my HTPC

should be here by Wednesday....

next up will be...

2x1gig Samsung Spinpoint F1s for my server

4gig kit of ddr800 G-Skill BPKs for my server

a video card for my recent build...

just got a logitech X-530 5.1 speaker set.

it's by no means audiophile equipment, but it absolutely destroys my old setup, which i only replaced because the woofer had gone. it's amazing what you can put up with once you get used to it.

also i bought an eeepc a few days ago, which is pretty awesome.

A new set of winter tires for the G, all weather car mats, K&N Air Filter, orbital buffer, paint for my NZXT Lexa case, wire sleeving kit, pump vibration absorbing gel pad from petrastechshop, K&N Oil Filter, Fog light HID's Xenon kit, thats pretty much it :).