3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great improvement!

Thanks "the smith", but why have you deleted all of the benchies with my 4870x2 and 4870x2+4870 ?

ALL of Road Runner's old benchies are still there, so why arn't mine ?

Thanks "the smith", but why have you deleted all of the benchies with my 4870x2 and 4870x2+4870 ?

ALL of Road Runner's old benchies are still there, so why arn't mine ?

No I didn't. I can see them in 06, are you sure you benched Vantage? I listed them as 3xHD4870 though to keep it short.

Of course i benched Vantage, it's been there for ages, you know that as well as i do.

I,m not going to spend large amount's of time going through the whole thread myself.

So, sort it out, as you did it in the first place. There is no point in running threads like this unless you are going to keep things accurate..

Of course i benched Vantage, it's been there for ages, you know that as well as i do.

I,m not going to spend large amount's of time going through the whole thread myself.

So, sort it out, as you did it in the first place. There is no point in running threads like this unless you are going to keep things accurate..

Trust me kitfit I am doing my best to keep the thread as accurate as possible. I just went through the whole thread searching for your name, and I failed to find one Vantage score with HD4870s. It took approximately 10mins.

If you could find at least one that would help me. Just set the number of posts per page to the largest and that will go quickly.