3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok smith i'm done for today B:) these screenshots were done on the gamer build if you need any more info pm works...single 4850x2

First score with a Phenom II.

It's at a mere 3.8GHz. It was able to beat my older score done with the E6750 by a small margin, at least. The difference is that the Phenom II is far from being maxed! :P

For comparision sake, here is my 940 @ 3.9, NB @ 2.8, HT @ 2.2 and the GTX 285 at stock clocks. I'm not entering it into any leaderboards, it's not up to snuff for me to start entering competitions again. I may start again with the i7 975 system...but we'll see :)

AMD PII 940 3DMark06

Woah it's a heck of a nice increase compared to mine!

I will get some other scores when I have more free time. :) I'm finishing college on the 27th and then I have final exams. I will have plenty of time to tweak after that.

Woah it's a heck of a nice increase compared to mine!

I will get some other scores when I have more free time. :) I'm finishing college on the 27th and then I have final exams. I will have plenty of time to tweak after that.

Youll notice a pretty good bump in your CPU score if you can get the NB running over ~2500MHz. HT speed has little to do with it, as I saw no real difference from 2000MHz to 2200MHz...but it helped keep everything in sync and allowed for a slightly more stable overclock.