BFG 7800GTX 256mb for better overclocker

Im looking for a non-overclocker that wants to trade me BFG 7800 GTX's 256mb for thiers. I have 2 in SLI right now, but one is a TERRIBLE overclocker. It only hits 480/1350.

Ill throw in a zalman vf700-alcu for free and pay the costs of shipping both ways.

I have an ebay account if anyone wants to check ratings, etc etc. I do not, however, have a heat account =/

Im looking for a non-overclocker that wants to trade me BFG 7800 GTX's 256mb for thiers. I have 2 in SLI right now, but one is a TERRIBLE overclocker. It only hits 480/1300.

Ill throw in a zalman vf700-alcu for free and pay the costs of shipping both ways.

I have an ebay account if anyone wants to check ratings, etc etc. I do not, however, have a heat account =/

Considering Forceware Drivers have a 50mhz auto overclock feature, that card is actually defective and needs to be RMAed. Go ahead and contact BFG for RMA, Ive done one for the same and they complied.

ram sinks with AS5 ? thats not possible the ram sinks wouldnt fit

go into a game for a little bit and let the card warm up good...

gently pull off the ram sinks... pull that heatsink off clean off the goo and rma it if you really think its necessary.

NEVER forget that as long as it runs at defualt without errors.. then your rma is not justified.

if you tell BFG this they wont do the rma for the reason i just stated.

if that card only clocks that high how high does the other one clock

performance games are minimal unless you make some pretty decent jumps in clocks.

i HIGHLY doubt the difference in clocks your getting are gunna hurt your scores if you drop the other card to match this card....

be real..

your asking for a trade is a respectable thing to do, but the way 7800's are your more than likely gunna end up with another crap clocker.. they dont all overclock real good.

take that card and give it to Viper John hell give both of them to John and you'll get back two cards that overclock higher than you ever thought possible.

The ramsinks were applied by the 5 dot method, 1 dot in the middle of as5 with 4 small dots around the edge with cement. I dont really want to RMA a card jsut for the sole purpose of getting a higher clock. I just want to trade someone for a better clocking card. If its not worth the trouble, then ill forget about this.

BTW whos Viper John?