Post Your Speaker System

BROWNjello109

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theseBOSE_acoustimass15.gif

with an sb extigy usb sound system. this is for MY rig :)

also have the older logitec z560's with an sb audigy platinum EX for the home theater one (P4 in the livingroom with the plasma screen)... should switch speakers between the systems

Edited by bigred

here's my speakers

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-144-1.htm

and i mean that literally. i bought the exact speakers you see in the review,the reviewer sold them to me when he was done with them.i'm using them on a SB Audigy 2 (Platinum).

bottom line- they are LOUD! :P

i use a koss 4.1 sound system witha hercules muse lt sc ( and for my gaming i use my logitec lt-835 headphones that i modded an old mic onto ), and that "abomination" in his little review is a 93-95 del sol ( honda crx targa ) which use the second generation b16a1 vtec engine, nothing to snear at :P

Edited by KaluMinati

Call me old school but im using the speakers that came with my original comp back in 95. Still good only left and right plus a nice bass. The speakers are yamaha and since im deaf in my left ear any surround sound setup is wasted on me so i havent bothered to get new ones.

Call me old school but im using the speakers that came with my original comp back in 95. Still good only left and right plus a nice bass. The speakers are yamaha and since im deaf in my left ear any surround sound setup is wasted on me so i havent bothered to get new ones.

unfrotunate, but logical.

best sound card from what I have seen is the audigy 2. next best is the audigy and I'd have to vote for my favorite the extigy... doesn't waste a pci slot, sounds good, control at my finger tips, remote AND my favorite thing about it: I can play my ipod thru the speakers even if I've got the comp turned off and I'm working on it. find me another sound card that you can do that with.