Anyone Know What This Case Is Called?

I dunno what this case is called, I dont have an exact pic of it but its a mix between these two, looks fairly cool we have one at school, nfi what its called doesnt say on it :(

It has the side panel like this one:

XMECCA_Big.jpg

and the front similar to this one:

BXB2KAW350_Big.jpg

Just wandering what its called it looks pretty cool.

I have a SkyHawk case(w/o window hehe dont need it since I always remove the side panels to all my systems)

but you can find SkyHawk cases w/ or w/o windows at dealsonic.com(which is where I purchased my SkyHawk case from)

Nice site, prices are good, tech support is decent, shipping time is fast :)

CP-7788K_Silver-BKC.jpg

The case you are referring to is a Logic 999KL ATX. I have seen this case with the window that you are looking for, but they are rare to find.

I bought an aluminum version of what you are describing for my GF for like $50 with PSU, it was made by Raidmax, and it had the X window like the top pic and the faceplates like the bottom pic.

Try searching at Xoxide for Raidmax case, or Directron, or FrozenCPU, etc.

The second case is a v770 not sure how many companys make it, I have one and so does Veritech :)

It's a very atractive case. How is it as far as air flow is concerned and for size (being able to work inside of it)?

I've got to find something for my wife, she really likes my Antec plusview, but she could use some thing a lot lighter and a bit smaller. :unsure:

Air flow is pretty good ,pretty wide open inside just no room for watercooling without some surgery. I have a CS-305 and its got room for a 120mm fan in front 2- 80mm exhaust in the rear an 80mm blowhole in the top and 1 side 80mm opening that can be in or out . It is a steel case so once you get it loaded up is has some heft but it all depends on what you put into it i guess. ive been happy with mine so far just need a more powerful psu mine only came with a 350w psu.