Post Your Mod

Ive been searching the mod forum and havent seen anything but talk about cathodes? its kinda gettin sickening. A CATHODE ISNT A MOD. i want to see you get your Dremel to work soldiers GOGOGOGOGO!! post them pictures. (psywar,d3,gj not u lol.)

The general idea of the modding forum and the case gallery is for people to post their mods... if you haven't seen anything, you'r just not looking. I've posted at least 2, and so has Psywar... others like moose have posted several.

It's better to have seperate threads for different mods, to allow people to comment... one thread will just get cluttered.

If someone wants to show something off, they will...

And just FYI, a cathode added to a case IS a MOD....

mod

yo trash80

I was just looken at yer system in the gallery.

That is sweet, which matrix orbital are you using?

And are you using the gpo's at all and if so to control what and how?

I ask cause i want a matrix orbital, and i think it would be dope for fans to come underload temps and then go off when back to idle temps. I know it is nowhere near a new idea, but i stillthink it would be the cats meow.

It's the MX213. If you're gonna get one check out www.memoryexpress.com as they have better pricing than direct from manufacturer. (It's true, verified by 3 different people) Matrix Orbital is also a Calgary Company so maybe they are just helping out the local guys.

I'm not currently using the GPO's, I have not had time to figure them out yet. But I have seen the Matrix do exactly that but based on system temp.

first mod ever done here almost 2 yrs ago

homemade light up case badge custom paint and window by me and blow hole too. there is a drivebay window i made also you can see in the pic. this case is retired now but gonna live on in me for a while. I am using it to build a game server with some spare parts I got lying around.

it's an oldy and not the best but i am proud and i put a lot of work intop making this. made the piece that holds temp monitor and switches for lights and fans outta a drive bay cover

AOpen HX08 with automotive paint job, metallic blue inside, red + silver + a dash of white on the outside. Dual side doors hand made of aluminum channel, lexan and extruded metal. Front vent custom made from a cold air intake vent ($2 @ HomeDepot). Dual rads with 3 X 120mm fans and Eheim pump in upper section of case, with reservoir and window holes cut out on top. P4 2.8 with DangerDen Maze3 waterblock on Gigabyte 8INXP (E7205), 2 X 256 MB Corsair PC3500XMS Platinum, Gigabyte MayaII R9700Pro with Tweakmonster RAMsinks, 2 X 40G WD 8MB cache HD's in RAID0, HD cage hung vertically to create extra space. All silver metal sheathed rounded IDE cables, all wiring stealthed or sheathed.