Folding@Home Icon

Bosco

Thanks. Now I feel like a member of the team. lol :cheers: Btw. Are the yellow stars under your title from donating?

From posting if you start folding you loose them unless your talking about the Donated T1,2,3,4,5 titles with the star beside them.

They are for donating and donating into different tiers with the higher ones costing more (also contributing more to OCC) but you will get more benefits like larger photo storage and message storage as well as first preference on buying stuff left after reviews ect and at a high enough tier access to an anything goes forum where well anything goes.

Pretty sure this sums it all up.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like the folding icon as well. Got about 114 WU's done.

You don't have to have the CPU running 24/7 to get the WU's done. I have my pc running the smp client at night, and it gets between 1-1½ done, except for the last 2 WU's that's been taking 30 min pr. 1%. And it's only an i5 2500k at 4.5GHz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any folding is good folding, so keep it up!

my linux folding rig.png

This is my Ubuntu work rig folding with Origami its slow but its my only folder at the moment and like gebraset said :foldon:

I don't care if I have the icon or not I only care about helping to find cures :)

• 3 weeks later...