Looking for a good 3 fan controller

Guticb

I currently have 3 fans hooked up in my rig (NZXT Apollo is a great case, but only supports 3 fans). Anyways, One of them is the a stock 4 pin Molex case fan (It's on the case Window, with a Blue LED). The 2 others are both hooked up VIA 3 pins to my Motherboard (They're both Scythe fans with the Fluid bearing).

I'm looking for a good fan contoroller that will let me control all 3 of these fans, and comes with temperature monitors.

Does anyone have any particular suggestions?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have 3 fans hooked up in my rig (NZXT Apollo is a great case, but only supports 3 fans). Anyways, One of them is the a stock 4 pin Molex case fan (It's on the case Window, with a Blue LED). The 2 others are both hooked up VIA 3 pins to my Motherboard (They're both Scythe fans with the Fluid bearing).

I'm looking for a good fan contoroller that will let me control all 3 of these fans, and comes with temperature monitors.

Does anyone have any particular suggestions?

not sure if you can control a 4pin fan with a fan controller but either way.I have a enlight 4 fan controller with 2 thermal sensors that is really awesome, not sure where I got it if you google or yahoo enlight fan controller you could probably findit. oh it also has an lcd read out to it is nice and I think it only cost like 20 bucks if I can find a link I will post one.

Sunbeam Rheobus FTW! It's $13, available in black and silver, and can handle 20W per channel. Compare that to 18W on the Vantec and a pitiful 7W on the Zalman. Thermaltake doesn't tell you what the Hardcano can handle, so that should say a lot right there. ;)

Sunbeam Rheobus FTW! It's $13, available in black and silver, and can handle 20W per channel. Compare that to 18W on the Vantec and a pitiful 7W on the Zalman. Thermaltake doesn't tell you what the Hardcano can handle, so that should say a lot right there. ;)

I'd take that, but the lights are bright!

Plus, do you really need 20W per channel? Isn't that a bit overkill?

Edited by pie

I'd take that, but the lights are bright!

Plus, do you really need 20W per channel? Isn't that a bit overkill?

Not if you're trying to power one of these beasts! :lol: I want one.:wub:

Plus it doesn't hurt to be prepared for the future.

Edited by iKillSteal