OCC News: Logitech Announces Two New PC Gaming Products

Nemo

Logitech today introduced the newest addition to its line of G-series peripherals for PC gaming

The pic links take me to an OCC error page, saying I don't have access to the linked page. Anyone else getting that?

The mouse looks pretty cool. The on-board profile stuff seems pretty handy because software switching is always subject to a degree of compatibility with games. Having it on-board is great for complete control. The interchangeable grips seems like an interesting idea, too. Really though, I'll have to wait to try them myself before I can decide if it's a good thing. I like the color too. Just plain black. Pretty hard to offend with that :) Ultimately though, I just can't see spending $100 on a mouse. It's cool, but not that cool.

I've never been much of a Razer fan, but does it seem to anyone else like they've "borrowed" at least a few key features from the Razer mice for this G9? The front of the mouse, most notably the concave "U-shaped" main buttons, looks very Razer-ish. And I believe that the on-board memory and software-less resolution switching has been a Razer initiative for a while now.

The pic links take me to an OCC error page, saying I don't have access to the linked page. Anyone else getting that?

The mouse looks pretty cool. The on-board profile stuff seems pretty handy because software switching is always subject to a degree of compatibility with games. Having it on-board is great for complete control. The interchangeable grips seems like an interesting idea, too. Really though, I'll have to wait to try them myself before I can decide if it's a good thing. I like the color too. Just plain black. Pretty hard to offend with that :) Ultimately though, I just can't see spending $100 on a mouse. It's cool, but not that cool.

I've never been much of a Razer fan, but does it seem to anyone else like they've "borrowed" at least a few key features from the Razer mice for this G9? The front of the mouse, most notably the concave "U-shaped" main buttons, looks very Razer-ish. And I believe that the on-board memory and software-less resolution switching has been a Razer initiative for a while now.

All the pic links test OK for me. Maybe you need to get one of the moderators to help you out :lol:

No error message here. It is an ugly mouse. I like the features, but I'd rather get the cordless, what is it...G7, for the same price? Maybe it will go down in price with this release. I want the Cordless Desktop 3200, but don't want to spend the money, especially with a 5 yr old in the house. I don't need my mouse walking off. I guess I'll stick with my MX-510, even though I have to use a USB extension cord to get it to reach my tower.

Clicking any of the four pics stills gives an error:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

:(