First OCCT Run E6850

Installed the 6850 om my water cooling rig. I had to give the mch and fsb a little juice for this chip. TAT does not report temps right either, ambient is 25c and its showing idle temps at 18-20c, full load 1.55 vcore it shows 32-33c :)

Vcore=1.55

mch=+.25

fsb=+.10

445 X 9 @ 5-5-5-15 2.2 volts

4005_OCCT.png

ace! :D

3ghz to 4ghz... it's like P4 days but with about 4 times as much grunt lol

LOL yea those P4s were not as easy to OC or for me they weren't, but of course we have better equipment nowadays

I had hopes of like 4.5 GHz+ ... you're not done are you? :huh:

No I am not done but from what I have seen so far it will not pass OCCT @ 4100mhz at 1.6 volts. I had to stp and am running stock benches for forum wars. My suicide at 1.65 volts is 4401 of course the artic silver isn't set yet and I have not had but a couple of hours to mess with it.

4ghz is nothing to scoff at Coolcat <_< Great job RoadRunner! I wish I had one of those but I will not be upgrading for another 6 months or so.

I can noy get any higher than this or I get an error or my machine reboots after no more than 1 hour.

what do you think is struggling? the mobo? cpu? something else?

what do you think is struggling? the mobo? cpu? something else?

I am still not sure at this point, I tried to run 566 X 7 and it would not boot thats probably the RAM. Right after I took that screen shot and emailed it to myself etc. were I could get it on my other rig I went back in there and it had rebooted. I guess opening cpuz, email etc. while orthos was running made it reboot?