#1 airman

airman

I NEEDA BISCUIT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5287 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

NZXT Sentry Temperature Controller Review

As an overclocker, have you ever wondered what the real temperatures of the particular components on your system were? What I mean is that most motherboards come pre-wired with some sort of RTD (resistance temperature detector) or thermocouple, burned into some part of the printed circuit board, but only in specific locations. Locations like your RAM, or in other parts of your hard drives, or maybe even the specific temperature of your North or Southbridge may not be monitored. To satisfy this "need to know" that most of us overclockers have, NZXT has introduced the Sentry. The Sentry has a temperature and fan controller that allows the user to see component temperatures, combined with the ability to change the fan speeds at will.

Posted Image

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.8 - Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 - 2x4gb Mushkin PC16000 - XFX HD 7970 Black OC Edition - Mushkin Joule 1000W - Seagate 7200.11 1TB - Corsair H100 - Acer 23.5" 3x1 Eyefinity

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 kingdingeling

kingdingeling

King of the Autobahn

• Folding Member
  • 10247 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

maybe the link up there should point directly at the review :unsure: nice review though

I guess I have no excuse for not being as awesome as King... - iKillSteal

Seriously, big credit goes out to King for maintaining this list. He puts a lot of work into this thing and he deserves our thanks! - Verran

RIP

| Samsung P480-Pro | Core i3 370M 2.4GHz | 4GB DDR3-1066 | GeForce GT330M | 320GB | 14" |

#3 sdy284

sdy284

Mr. Staypuft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8303 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:49 AM

fixed ;)