jammin

e = MC Hammer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6337 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:49 PM

Lapworks Aluminum Desktop Stand Review

Posted Image

Are you having trouble with fatigue and sore shoulders, because of the way you have to use your laptop computer? Neck strain because you are always looking down at the monitor? Get the numbness and tingling that signals the beginnings of Carpal Tunnel syndrome? These are some of the problems experienced by plenty of people every day across the world. What if there was a way to help ease some of that strain while working at your desk or workstation? There just might be a something that can help. The Lapworks aluminum desktop computer stand is an adjustable stand that functions not only as a stand, but as a cooler as well. With the ability to go from a flat 0% incline to an angle of 45%, you can hook up a keyboard to your laptop and have the monitor at the correct viewing height to prevent neck strain. There are six available stops on the adjustment ladder - three suitable for use when typing and the balance when using the laptop as a monitor, only with a keyboard and mouse attached.

Posted Image

Edited by jammin, 13 June 2007 - 06:52 PM.

Posted Image
Recommended Power Supplies List - Follow OCC on Posted Image
Custom case - i5 2500K - ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z - 8GB Mushkin - HD6670 1GB - Corsair AX850 - E-MU 0404 USB

#2 Silverfox

Silverfox

Day of the Testicle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8271 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:03 PM

Interesting little device...nice review :)

:: T-Class Amp :: BenQ EW2430 :: PulseBox Premium ::

:: Kef Cresta :: i5 2500 :: HD 6870 :: 16GB RAM ::

#3 sdy284

sdy284

Mr. Staypuft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8303 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

well i know i could use one of these

#4 kingdingeling

kingdingeling

King of the Autobahn

• Folding Member
  • 10247 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:22 PM

now if it was 20$, yea, I'd look into this, but for 69$?! That's too expensive for a little gadget like that!

I guess I have no excuse for not being as awesome as King... - iKillSteal

Seriously, big credit goes out to King for maintaining this list. He puts a lot of work into this thing and he deserves our thanks! - Verran

RIP

| Samsung P480-Pro | Core i3 370M 2.4GHz | 4GB DDR3-1066 | GeForce GT330M | 320GB | 14" |