OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

***UPDATE***

Ok everyone, I know I said Friday I would have a big announcement to make but I just can't keep it secret anymore.

We the staff at OCC and site have such an overwhelming amount of entries for the christmas contest and giveaway we are going to sweeten the pot.

We are now adding a third system. Yes that's is correct a third system. What will it be?

The third system will be an HTPC or work station, your choice on what to use it for.

The case will be a GTR3 micro case,

The processor will be an AMD AM2 4200+ X2

The motherboard will be an ECS 690GM with onboard graphics

We will include a Power Color 2600 XT or Pro

A Hard Drive

1 or 2 GB of Ram

Optical Drive CD/DVD Burner

and a couple extras.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the OCC Scavenger Hunt!

Once a week for the next four weeks, we will be posting ten questions at the beginning of each week, for a total of forty questions.

All answers can be found on the OverclockersClub website. The answers may be buried in threads, they may be right in front of you plain as day, or they might be somewhere in a review. The contest will encompass the entire site, not just the forums. With some questions, we may give some hints throughout the week. These hints will help point you in the right direction, but not get you directly to the answer. Questions which we feel do not need hints will not be included (we reserve the right to deem a question non-hintable). So please, do not ask for hints. All hints have been predetermined by OCC staff.

Please feel free to talk about the contest as much as you like in the contest thread, but remember, don't give away the answers as this will decrease your chance of becoming a Grand Prize Winner for one of two complete gaming PC's.

All entries must be sent to [email protected] by 11:59 PM EST December 23, 2007; all late entries will be omitted. You may send in you answers on a weekly basis as well. Please number your answers to the correct questions; answers numbered incorrectly will be deemed an incorrect answer. Duplicate entries or more then one entry per household will nullify all entries for that contestant. Please include your OCC username on all entries.

All prize winners will be named after a random drawing from all who have the correct answers on December 24th, 2007. Please allow two to four weeks for shipment. All who live outside of North America may enter but will be liable for shipping charges.

So without further adieu, here are your first week's questions.

1. How many staff members does OCC have?

2. Which OCC member owns way too much personal hardware and systems? (Staff Included)

3. Which OCC staff member has an AMD Quad FX system?

4. Which three staff members conducted interviews with hardware manufacturers?

5. What is the OCC Folding Team number? (Not Rank)

6. How many guides has OCC completed and published?

7. On which news network did two staff members of OCC appear during CES 2007?

8. Who hosts the OCC game servers?

9. How many OCC staff members reside in the U.K.?

10. What is the name of ccokeman's newest family member?

11. How many reviews has Hardnrg written?

12. Who on staff has been a member of the forums the longest?

13. What Staff member

Based on the rules laid out above someone could post all the answers for everyone to send in...the only consequence would be that their own chances would be lowered along with everyone else's.

:withstupid: Couldn't have said it better myself thanks Waco :)

Guest Raven65

well thanks I'm glad you like my sig. HBC.

LOL

Ok here is this weeks first hint.

There are no hints. :D

Enjoy!

Everyone when sending in your submissions please include you OCC username.

Thanks.

A word of advise everyone, please make sure you are 100% positive about you answers before you submitt them. You don't want to get knocked out of the contest early because of the lack of research and jumping the gun too quickly.

Good luck and,

061224_merrychristmas.jpg

This is could be a tough one since it looks like there are more than one question every week and all you need is just one incorrect answer to screw your chances so its a good idea to double and triple check before clicking that send button.

Edited by werty316

well thanks I'm glad you like my sig. HBC.

LOL

Ok here is this weeks first hint.

There are no hints. :D

Enjoy!

Everyone when sending in your submissions please include you OCC username.

Thanks.

A word of advise everyone, please make sure you are 100% positive about you answers before you submitt them. You don't want to get knocked out of the contest early because of the lack of research and jumping the gun too quickly.

Can we wait and pass all the answers in at the end? you know instead of weekly? that's what I was hoping to do because there is one that I'm really stuck on and am hoping to stumble upon it later. so yeah can I pass my answers in all at once as opposed to 10 every week?