I Met "the Man"

cdoggown

Working at Microsoft means there are lots and lots of people who have gravitated to various lunch spots within the general vicinity of Microsoft Ville....err... Redmond. Yesterday I inquired about where to go and someone tells me "If you like BBQ, you need to check out Dixie's BBQ and Automotive down by Highway 405".

"IF I like BBQ?" I asked.

And for the record, I do.

So I make my way down to this rather disturbing area garage, masquerading as a diner, on the backside of a wrecking yard, underneath the freeway. But when I walked inside I felt immediately comfortable. Warm colors adorn the walls, picnic tables along with supportive office-type chairs make up the seating. There is jazz and gospel music playing, and everyone seems at ease and happy.

Strolling up to the counter I notice a lot of signs and bumper stickers that say "I met The Man at Dixie's BBQ". I decide to ask the cashier "what is The Man", to which she looks at me, absolutely shocked that I didn

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, whats worse is when i got home i drank a HUGE glass of milk and took some pepto and it did absolutely NO good... that stuff is hatred and angst... heated and strained into sauce form...

Yeah, whats worse is when i got home i drank a HUGE glass of milk and took some pepto and it did absolutely NO good... that stuff is hatred and angst... heated and strained into sauce form...

614014[/snapback]

must be one hell of a spicey sauce, god i would love to try something like that :D

must be one hell of a spicey sauce, god i would love to try something like that :D

614016[/snapback]

I dont even remember it tasting like anything... just burning. If your ever in the Seattle area hit me up around lunch time and we will go... cash only...

Ah yes Dixie's,

It is one hell of a sauce. I has about a cubic centimeater of the stuff about 5 years ago. It hurt alot.

If your ever in the Seattle area hit me up around lunch time and we will go... cash only...

I'm in. I live about a mile avay from that place

Ah yes Dixie's,

It is one hell of a sauce. I has about a cubic centimeater of the stuff about 5 years ago. It hurt alot.

I'm in. I live about a mile avay from that place

614021[/snapback]

Im going Thursday, hit me up on PM with your particulars if you want to meet up there.

EDIT: Figures, someone would finally sig me over something like this! :P