CM Storm QuickFire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard Reviewed

Bosco

Seems that the editor had the same concern as I have, not much comments about durability except a quick mention of it in the conclusion. Is it the keys that click or the keyboard actually cracking under each press, as you described yourself as a key masher.

Seems that the editor had the same concern as I have, not much comments about durability except a quick mention of it in the conclusion. Is it the keys that click or the keyboard actually cracking under each press, as you described yourself as a key masher.

MX Cherry Blue keys audibly click with each key actuation. The CM Storm line of keyboards is extremely durable and could easily double as a weapon. :lol:

MX Cherry Blue keys audibly click with each key actuation. The CM Storm line of keyboards is extremely durable and could easily double as a weapon. :lol:

:withstupid: One of the Pros is that it's durable enough to beat a zombie. Though I question the validity of such a statement, I think that should at least address your concerns :lol:

:withstupid: One of the Pros is that it's durable enough to beat a zombie. Though I question the validity of such a statement, I think that should at least address your concerns :lol:

I confirm that you can beat a zombie with one of these lol. They are built very tough and have an impressive heft to them for such a small device. I want to know who's the OEM behind these, hope it's still Costar :P

Honestly I forget to talk about how sturdy CM keyboards are -- it's just become a natural thing to me that these things are built to last. They aren't the crap plastic you see in some keyboards. They really handle quite the abuse. I often smash my keyboard in a bit of rage when I lose a fight or get shot in a game...I'm not gentle on my keyboards. I've yet to kill a CM keyboard, and I use them as my main KB. I'd find one rather difficult to actually kill...

There's actually a little more validity to their way of holding up, if nothing more than for a publicity stunt they do run keyboards over with pretty cars...LINK

These key layout reminds me of some very old keyboard designs from Logitech back in pentium 3 days. I saw 2 of them in my house, and some alternative key options were written there in this fashion.

This style is good, but not for everyone. :P