ROCCAT Roundup

You can change the Easy-Shift Button to IE Backward in the driver, if you so chose.

attachicon.gif2013-05-08_103456.jpg

She does not refute that. What she says is that you cannot have Button 4 assigned to "IE Forward" and Button 5 assigned to "IE Backward" at the same time - that the software requires you have an Easy-Shift key set to one of them.

You can change the Easy-Shift Button to IE Backward in the driver, if you so chose.

attachicon.gif2013-05-08_103456.jpg

She does not refute that. What she says is that you cannot have Button 4 assigned to "IE Forward" and Button 5 assigned to "IE Backward" at the same time - that the software requires you have an Easy-Shift key set to one of them.

You only need an easy-shift button if you want to use that featuire, but of course you can change the buttons to backward/forward?

The valid downside is if you want both, normal back/forward AND easy-shift you would need another button - or a roccat keyboard - however i didnt read that out of that review.

The Kone Pure is very good - sleek & looks good.
Personally, I was specially interested in the Kone XTD review, as I'm planning to buy that one for last one month only because of it's feature-set and the customizable lighting.

All the reviews are as good and detailed as always. :)