Battlefield 4 discussion and speculation

Kuronin

Yes my friends, EA and DICE has just announced Battlefield 4, and I am going to share what I know already, and some videos/links.

-First, there is an exclusive "I was there" dogtag for use in battlefied 3 for watching the Battlefield 4 teaser videos

-Some rumors that Premium Battlefield 3 players will have access to Battlefield 4 Beta, but is unconfirmed.

-This video shows 17 minutes of Battlefield 4's single player campaign 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U8HVQXkeU8U[/media]

Some things I noticed from the video-

-Vehicle models of the UH-1 helicopter, the MI-28 attack helicopter and the Bandit jeep are extremely similar to Battlefield 3's models, as well as the character models of the Russian soldiers.

-The gun used by the player has a side mounted ironsight, which would be amazing in multiplayer, and would really allow players to use higher zoom scopes without being nearly useless in CQC.

If anyone notices anything I missed in the video, please let me know!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just concerned that they remove scope glint, if they do, it will be impossible to locate them. 

From the video, it doesn't look likely that 3D spotting will be removed, I was really hoping they would do that.

It looks good so far.  I really thought the environment details looked very good.  The guy was a terrible shot, but he did seem to switch between the sights very quick and easy.  

Considering they haven't listened to the people who play the game I bet they don't bother fixing any of the problems BF3 has and just leave the same problems in BF4.

It really just feels too soon. I mean, Endgame just launched what? 2 weeks ago? By the way, Endgame is by far my favorite map pack.