Thief

bp9801

Thief 4 has finally been revealed after years of rumors. Simply called Thief, the new game stars Garrett once again in a "Gothic, industrial metropolis known simply as the City."

In development at Eidos Montreal, Thief once again places gamers in the body of Garrett, who is out to steal just about anything in the "Gothic, industrial metropolis known simply as the City." Things are a little complicated in the City, as social tensions are high thanks to a plague and the tyrannical Baron. Attention must be paid to your surroundings if you're to survive, with multiple paths present throughout each level.

Due in 2014 for the PC, PS4, and other next-gen consoles.

• 5 months later...

I was really excited for the game initially, but after watching a few gameplay videos and reading some hands-on impressions, I'm very worried, particularly with the AI :(. Still time to fix that though.

Aside from the weird looking priest at the 1:55 mark, the looks slick...of course it's only a cinematic.

But I'm at least glad they're open about Garrett (and the game) being different this time around.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...