3DMark Reviewed

Bosco

Of note is the fact that this set of tests are more CPU heavy in their composite score. In fact it is not just leaning toward the CPU but actually leaning more heavily on threading. As an example a friend that has a Phenom II 1090T at stock and his CPU score was actually higher than my i5 3550 at 3.9Ghz. Now it was just barely but it shows that cores make a difference in a much larger manner than in previous tests.

I think it is kind of interesting that AMD video cards and the FX processors with their high core count seem to be benefiting most from the new test design.

• 1 month later...

The Android version has just been released, so if you want to compare your Android device to your computer, or other Android devices, download and check it out! Currently it only has the Ice Storm test, also in the Windows version, and a new Ice Storm Extreme test, which will be added to the other versions later.

No release date for the iOS version yet.

The Android version has just been released, so if you want to compare your Android device to your computer, or other Android devices, download and check it out! Currently it only has the Ice Storm test, also in the Windows version, and a new Ice Storm Extreme test, which will be added to the other versions later.

No release date for the iOS version yet.

Now that's great!! Downloading now.

Thanks for the timely information. :)

Icestorm score 10413 on my Xperia ZL

The average for the ZL is supposedly 9289 so I am happy. Its also ~8x better than my GS2.

My score puts me in a close 4th above the average HTC One and below the GS4, Sharp Aquos and Pan tech Vega R3.