Photo
- - - - -

Car Stereo Wiring Conundrum

electrical auto audio

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#25 SpeedCrazy

SpeedCrazy

Life is one heck of a ride, so hang on tight!

• Folding Member
  • 3795 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Goole is your friend...I just googled 85 nissan pick up radio wiring and found this  http://www.justanswe...ickup-when.html

Yes i found that, but i dont have any white wires. Or green ones. So that is no help.

EDIT: Btw i found a multimeter so after work i will probe the wires and see what i can find.

Edited by SpeedCrazy, 11 February 2013 - 07:56 AM.

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Fold for Team OCC
sigimage.gif?c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=0000
i7 930 @ 3.9 || Dual-SLI GTX 250 || ASUS P6X58D-E || 3x2GB G.Skill Pi @ 1600 || Corsair TX850w || 2x WD Caviar Black 500gb

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

-Captain Jack Sparrow-

#26 SpeedCrazy

SpeedCrazy

Life is one heck of a ride, so hang on tight!

• Folding Member
  • 3795 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

The results are in.....

I must have screwed the radio. The 12v and ignition wires have power and the fuses are all intact.

So im going to try and get a hold of another old radio to check, and if that one doesn't work i know its something else on the truck not the radio.

Bahhhh.... so much for an easy job. Serves me right for bypassing a fuse i guess.

Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.

Fold for Team OCC
sigimage.gif?c1=FFFFFF&c2=000000&c3=0000
i7 930 @ 3.9 || Dual-SLI GTX 250 || ASUS P6X58D-E || 3x2GB G.Skill Pi @ 1600 || Corsair TX850w || 2x WD Caviar Black 500gb

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?”

-Captain Jack Sparrow-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electrical, auto, audio