27 replies to this topic

#25 Fogel

Fogel

Vengeance shall be Mine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3463 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

I can't see Onion's picture (guessing Image Shack) but I tried looking at OCC from home and was getting a threat warning OCC's main forum page saying a trojan was infecting it ...but if you followed its directions it said there were no reported incidents against OCC.  Yet it still wouldn't let me view the forums most of the time.  Sometimes I could go to the forums, browse one section of it and then return to the main forum page and it would kick me out again.  :vmad: I figured my AV was whining that maybe OCC had a license expire since it was the turn of the year, but I googled and found out someone using the same AV said their own personal site was flagged and it was this line causing it:  document.write(eaddr);.  Odd that it never complained till the turn of the year. 

Reminded me why I don't surf the web from home and why I hate Anti-Virus programs.  Uninstalled that PoS.

Easier said than done on a mobile browser without the option of desktop view.

You must have an old phone, but it is easier modifying signatures and settings from a desktop.

#26 Onion

Onion

OCC Lawyer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4141 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I can't see Onion's picture (guessing Image Shack) but I tried looking at OCC from home and was getting a threat warning OCC's main forum page saying a trojan was infecting it ...but if you followed its directions it said there were no reported incidents against OCC.  Yet it still wouldn't let me view the forums most of the time.  Sometimes I could go to the forums, browse one section of it and then return to the main forum page and it would kick me out again.  :vmad: I figured my AV was whining that maybe OCC had a license expire since it was the turn of the year, but I googled and found out someone using the same AV said their own personal site was flagged and it was this line causing it:  document.write(eaddr);.  Odd that it never complained till the turn of the year. 

Reminded me why I don't surf the web from home and why I hate Anti-Virus programs.  Uninstalled that PoS.

Easier said than done on a mobile browser without the option of desktop view.

You must have an old phone, but it is easier modifying signatures and settings from a desktop.

My profile pic is either photobucket or uploaded to OCC, I'm not too sure.

Its not an old phone, its just an unstable jellybean ROM with a user that doesn't have time to work out the kinks yet.

Rig 1: Q9450 @ 4.0 â–º P45-UD3R â–º GTX 275 â–º 2 x 2 G Series â–º 2x Raptor 150 â–º Truepower Quattro 1kw â–º WC'd â–º 3d Aurora 570
Rig 2: Q6700 @ 4.0 â–º 780i â–º 8800 GTS 512 â–º 4 x 1 Tracers â–º 2 x 640GB AAKS â–º Corsair 650TX â–º Temp. Stock Cooling â–º Antec 900
Rig 3: E2200 â–º P35-DS3L â–º 2900 ICEQ â–º 2 x 1GB Ballistix â–º WD 320 â–º Antec Earthwatts 380 â–º Stock Cooling â–º Ultra Armor
Rig 4: E2160 â–º P35-DS3L â–º 8400 GT â–º 2 x 1GB ballistix â–º WD 320 â–º Antec Earthwatts 430 â–º Stock Cooling â–º Custom Case
OCC - Home of the Potato Overclock

#27 bp9801

bp9801

Please press any key to continue

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7799 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

unstable jellybean ROM

2LB33cu.jpg

AMD Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3.6GHz - ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO - EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB
G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 - OCZ Agility 4 128GB SSD - Seagate 500GB + 750GB - WD 1TB - Cooler Master SPH 1050W
ASUS Xonar Xense + Sennheiser PC-350 Xense Edition + Sennheiser HD-280 Pro + HD-555 - Thermolab BARAM 2010 - Cooler Master HAF XM

Follow OCC on facebook.png
OCC E3 2013 Awards
fqIbpPl.png

#28 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4120 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Its not an old phone, its just an unstable jellybean ROM with a user that doesn't have time to work out the kinks yet.

Enough said. :cool2:

boozei.gif