Tier 5 Contests

Bosco

So basically this thread is for me to announce when there will be contests for Tier 5 members. Last week we did a giveaway for a a XFX 7970 so congrats to cjloki on winning that.

This time around there will be one Kingston V300 120GB SSD just for you Tier 5 members.

So in order to be eligible for Tier 5 contests you must be a level 5 donating member. You can get your package from here:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/pages/donate/

Memberships are valid for one year unless you double or triple your donations then memberships will be 2 or 3 years.

With that being said, if your membership is valid when a contest starts you get an entry automatically, if you have a 2 or 3 year membership then you gain an extra entry for each year of your membership.

So the SSD contest will start on Tuesday Jan 29th.

All comments and questions go in this thread:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=195307

Good Luck Guys

Just because I am such a nice guy and love this place so much, the very next person that donates to tier5 can have my entry into this contest as well. :) If Bosco doesn't mind that is. :)

These are the things that make OCC a great place :)

Just because I am such a nice guy and love this place so much, the very next person that donates to tier5 can have my entry into this contest as well. :) If Bosco doesn't mind that is. :)

Damn dude :)

Really nice of you mate. Gotta love the OCC community like Stoner wrote.

I wouldn't mind that SSD. A regular HDD just ain't cutting it, when you play Shogun 2 :P

Anyone take the spot I am offering up?

I'll take it, if no one else will. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste, no?  :teehee:

I'm not sure Bosco will allow it though, cause it would be fairly unfair.