Sure is quiet in here.

road-runner

Its winter time to blow the dust off and crank em up...

Its averaged 35-40c the past fortnight and there are over a hundred bushfires burning in the south east of the country......

No folding here.

Sounds like what we had around here summer of 2011......

Its averaged 35-40c the past fortnight and there are over a hundred bushfires burning in the south east of the country......

No folding here.

Sounds like what we had around here summer of 2011......
Its sadly expected most summers but this current heatwave is pretty intense and encompasses pretty much the entire country.

Hopefully will have two 560s an i5 2500k and a 7970(that I'll win from the donated contest :lol:) folding when it cools down a bit.

Been off folding way too long.

No folding here.

I herd the weather man had to make more colours for your temp map because its so hot down there.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022153419

No folding here.

I herd the weather man had to make more colours for your temp map because its so hot down there.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022153419

Haha :lol: yeah I heard that yesterday on the radio, pretty much made my hour. Even though records are being beat all of the country at weather stations a cool change has to come at some point.

I asked this in another thread but I will post it here to see if all is well.

I have been trying to get my AMD 7950 to work but it wont let me. Keeps saying "At present your GPU is not supported and you need a current driver. You may wish to consider running our standard client, which you can download at folding.stanford.edu" Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get around this? I have spent hours trying to figure it our on my own but I feel it is a waste of time. One other thing I noticed today. I thought it was running to slow so I started watching the viewer and it would run 60 iter / sec for about 30 seconds and thin it would slow down to 1 iter / sec unless I clicked on it. I don't have anything running on my computer at the moment and I turned off sleep and hibernate along time ago so I don't what could be causing this. Did I set it up wrong?

I selected for Core Priority: Lowest Possible.

Set CPU usage percent at 100 even though my computer says its only using about 30%

I checked Do NOT lock cores to specific CPU

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

I think the problem I had with the viewer is just the viewer freezing up for who knows why. I don't think it had anything to do with the actual folding. I think the reason it seems to go slow is that I am just now starting to fold the big files. But even then why is it not pulling more resources to work faster?