Best PC Controller

I am looking to find the best PC Controller to play games like Sleeping dogs, GTA, and Dirt 3. I already have a nice controller for flying games but I would like a nice comfortable Gaming pad. I have a PS3 controller but I find using it awkward and I do not believe that you can get the rumble to work although last time I tried to mess with it was years ago and I never really gave it a chance. I know that Microsoft makes some and so does Logitech. I was going to get a Razer one today but then after looking at the reviews I found that it has alot of quality issues. Also what is the best software to use to make it run as seamlessly as possible.

I just picked up a controller made by Rock Candy and it actually has some decent action, only been using it sense xmas but so far I like it. I used xpadder 5.7 to set it up and best of all it was only about $25 canadian. But in mho you still can't beat a mouse and keyboard. :rolleyes:

I use my PS3 controller and it works like a charm, I can emulate the PS1 PS2 PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers, at one point I even had the bluetooth working. Had full sixaxis capabilities and everything. All you need is the usb cable and this software http://www.motioninjoy.com/ if you look around on the site they even give you a list of known working bluetooth adapters. I use this for playing games like GTA, Saints Row, Need For Speed and when playing emulators. 

• Like 1

I use my PS3 controller and it works like a charm, I can emulate the PS1 PS2 PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers, at one point I even had the bluetooth working. Had full sixaxis capabilities and everything. All you need is the usb cable and this software http://www.motioninjoy.com/ if you look around on the site they even give you a list of known working bluetooth adapters. I use this for playing games like GTA, Saints Row, Need For Speed and when playing emulators. 

+1

I used my PS3 controller for playing Dark Souls and motionjoy software does an awesome job, does all the work for you pretty much, driver install and setup is a breeze. Like he said, bluetooth, sixaxis, rumble, it all works like normal. :D